Posts for: February, 2015
Patients of Dr. Frank Maratta, a popular New Haven CT dentist, are often amazed by how much a cosmetic treatment at his office can boost their self-esteem, self-perception and confidence. A smile is a significant element of the beauty of your face—when your teeth are white, bright and straight they can make all of your other features instantly light up. Learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can help your unique smile.
About Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is the process of improving the overall aesthetic appearance of your teeth. There are three main elements that determine the looks of your smile:
- The color (most patients prefer an eggshell white).
- The shape of each tooth (preferably all the same or similar).
- The spacing and position of your teeth.
Modern cosmetic dental science addresses each of these issues in various ways. Some patients only require one of these issues to be corrected while others need a more comprehensive solution.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Services
There are several cosmetic dentist services available to New Haven CT patients who want a more beautiful smile by Dr. Maratta:
- Professional in-office tooth brightening (to restore whiteness to the teeth).
- Veneers or crowns (cover up dental imperfections and shape the teeth to perfection).
- Dentures (to replace rows of missing teeth).
- Teeth in a Day/ All on 4 Restorations (a fast way to perfect the look of your smile).
- White fillings (replacement for unsightly metal fillings and composite fillings to shape, contour and fill spaces in the teeth).
How Can It Help My Smile?
Discolored and worn looking teeth give the appearance of advanced aging and poor health. Getting a cosmetic dental treatment helps your smile by restoring a healthy, vibrant look to your teeth. Also, going in for a cosmetic service can help your dentist identify and fix other potential issues that need treatment, to contribute to the health and wellness of your mouth.
Schedule Time with Your Cosmetic Dentist
If you’re ready to improve the look and overall health of your teeth with cosmetic dentistry, contact the office of Dr. Frank Maratta at (203) 773-1701. He is currently accepting new patients at his popular New Haven, CT prosthodontics practice.