Francesco P. Maratta, DMD, FACP
Dentist in New Haven, CT
New Haven Prosthodontics, P.C.
Dr. Maratta completed his undergraduate degree in Biology and Italian at Trinity College in Connecticut. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and subsequently completed an AEGD at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in New York, NY. He then completed his specialty training in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, NY and is Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, golfing, food and exercise.
Dr. Maratta's philosphy centers on the utmost in patient care and highest standards in dentistry!
- "Teeth in a day "(Nobel "All-on-4")
- Digital dentistry (3Shape Trios3, Nobel Biocare Clinician Digital Surgical Treatment Planning and Surgical Guides)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers (ceramic or composite)
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Laser Dentistry (Biolase Waterlase )
- Same Day Dentistry
- Dental emergencies, Root Canal Treatment
- White Fillings
- Bleaching (KOR and Glo Whitiening System)
- Occlusal Prostheses
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Hygiene Treatment/Cleanings
Offering Oral Sedation for Dental Anxiety, Sleep Apnea Treatment Options and Extended Office Hours in Early Morning and Later Evening!
- Trinity College - BS in Biology, Minor in Italian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine - DMD
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine - AEGD
- Montefiore Medical Center/AECOM - Specialty in Prosthodontics (Specialty of Esthetic, Implant and Rehabilitative Dentistry)
- Board Certified in the Specialty of Prosthodonitics, 1 of 9 Dental Specialties of the American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- President 2015-16, New Haven Dental Association
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section 2011 - "Injectable Materials for Minimizing Gingival Defects"
- Lecturer, Nobel Biocare "All-on-4" Teeth-In-A-Day treatment and hands-on techniques
Mindy Anastasio, Office Manager & CDA
Mindy is the office manager. She has also been a certified dental assistant for over 20 years. She has a vast clinical knowledge as it relates to dental care. She loves being part of the team and enjoys making patients feel welcome and comfortable in the practice. In her spare time, Mindy loves spending time with her two children and husband, going to concerts, and camping.
Huda Adil, Dental Assistant
Huda began her Dental Assistant career after going to school to become an Ultrasound Technician. She is currently studying to get her Certified Dental Assistant Certificate. She enjoys being part of a team, and making sure patients have an excellent experience. Huda enjoys spending time with her two boys and making specialty cakes.
Geovanna Vallejo, Certified Dental Assistant
Geovanna moved to the United States five years ago after practicing as a dentist in Ecuador. She holds a Masters Degree in Dental Science. She is currently studying for her dental degree in the United States. She enjoys working with pantients, and making them feel comfortable. She enjoys spending time with her husband and her daughter Amelia.
Aimee Arroyo, Dental Hygienist
Aimee has been in C.T. for seven years. She was born and raised in Colorado. She has a Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene. She completed her course for local Anesthesia in the state of Connecticut. She enjoys spending time with her husband and three kids.