Francesco P. Maratta, DMD, FACP
Board Certified Prosthodontist
Diplomate, American Board of ProsthodonticsNew Haven Prosthodontics, P.C.
Dr. Maratta completed his undergraduate degree in Biology and Italian at Trinity College in Connecticut. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and subsequently completed an AEGD at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in New York, NY. He then completed his specialty training in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, NY and is Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, golfing and skiing.
Dr. Maratta's philosphy centers on the utmost in patient care and highest standards
- teeth in a day (Hybridge, All-on-4 and Diem prostheses)
- dental implants
- same day dentistry
- dental emergencies
- occlusal prostheses
- maxillofacial prosthetics
Now offering Nitrous Oxide Sedation for Dental Anxiety, Sleep Apnea Treatment Options and Extended Office Hours in Early Morning and Later Evening!
- Trinity College - BS in Biology, Minor in Italian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine - DMD
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine - AEGD
- Montefiore Medical Center/AECOM - Specialty in Prosthodontics (Specialty of Esthetic, Implant and Rehabilitative Dentistry)
- Board Certified in the Specialty of Prosthodonitics, 1 of 9 Dental Specialties of the American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- President, New Haven Dental Association
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Association
- Member, Seattle Study Club
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section 2011 - "Injectable Materials for Minimizing Gingival Defects"
- Lecturer, Nobel Biocare "All-on-4" Teeth-In-A-Day treatment and hands-on techniques
Cassie Ryan Reilly, Office Manager
Cassie has been involved in dental administration for over 5 years. Cassie prides herself in exceptional customer service and is always happy to assist with any questions regarding your dental visit, dental insurance, and financial options. She is a graduate of the University of Connecticut. In her spare time, she enjoys riding and training horses, traveling, concerts, fitness, and spending time with her husband and two cats.
Angela Littlefield, Registered Dental Hygenist
Angela truly loves being a dental hygienist. She takes pride in getting to know her patients on an individual level to provide the highest quality dental care. Angela is a graduate from the University of New Haven. She is a member of the Fairfield County Dental hygiene Study Club and loves to keep up with latest techniques and technology. She has completed courses including, Local Anesthesia for Dental Hygiene in the State of Connecticut. She enjoys traveling, pilates, spending time by the beach, and trying new restaurants with friends and family.
Mindy Anastasio, Dental Assistant
Mindy has been a dental assistant for over 20 years. She loves being part of the team and enjoys making patients feel welcome and comfortable in the practice. In her spare time, Mindy loves spending time with her two children and husband, going to concerts, and camping.