Francesco P. Maratta, DMD, FACP
Board Certified Prosthodontist
Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
New Haven Prosthodontics, P.C.
Dr. Maratta completed his undergraduate degree in Biology and Italian at Trinity College in Connecticut. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and subsequently completed an AEGD at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in New York, NY. He then completed his specialty training in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, NY and is Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, golfing and skiing.
Dr. Maratta's philosphy centers on the utmost in patient care and highest standards
- teeth in a day (Hybridge, All-on-4 and Diem prostheses)
- dental implants
- same day dentistry
- dental emergencies
- occlusal prostheses
- maxillofacial prosthetics
Now offering Nitrous Oxide Sedation for Dental Anxiety, Sleep Apnea Treatment Options and Extended Office Hours in Early Morning and Later Evening!
- Trinity College - BS in Biology, Minor in Italian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine - DMD
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine - AEGD
- Montefiore Medical Center/AECOM - Specialty in Prosthodontics (Specialty of Esthetic, Implant and Rehabilitative Dentistry)
- Board Certified in the Specialty of Prosthodonitics, 1 of 9 Dental Specialties of the American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- President, New Haven Dental Association
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Association
- Member, Seattle Study Club
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section 2011 - "Injectable Materials for Minimizing Gingival Defects"
- Lecturer, Nobel Biocare "All-on-4" Teeth-In-A-Day treatment and hands-on techniques