Francesco P. Maratta, DMD, FACP
American Board Certified Prosthodontist
Diplomate, American Board of ProsthodonticsNew Haven Prosthodontics, P.C.
Dr. Maratta completed his undergraduate degree in Biology and Italian at Trinity College in Connecticut. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and subsequently completed an AEGD at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in New York, NY. He then completed his specialty training in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, NY and is Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, golfing, food and exercise.
Dr. Maratta's philosphy centers on the utmost in patient care and highest standards in dentistry!
- teeth in a day (Hybridge, Nobel All-on-4 and 3i Diem prostheses)
- digital dentistry (3Shape Trios3, Nobel Biocare Clinician Digital Surgical Guides)
- veneers (ceramic and composite)
- dental implants
- laser dentistry (Biolase Waterlase and Diode Lasers)
- same day dentistry
- dental emergencies
- bleaching (KOR and Venus)
- occlusal prostheses
- maxillofacial prosthetics
Offering Oral or Nitrous Oxide Sedation for Dental Anxiety, Sleep Apnea Treatment Options and Extended Office Hours in Early Morning and Later Evening!
- Trinity College - BS in Biology, Minor in Italian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine - DMD
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine - AEGD
- Montefiore Medical Center/AECOM - Specialty in Prosthodontics (Specialty of Esthetic, Implant and Rehabilitative Dentistry)
- Board Certified in the Specialty of Prosthodonitics, 1 of 9 Dental Specialties of the American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- President 2015-16, New Haven Dental Association
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Association
- Member, Seattle Study Club
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section 2011 - "Injectable Materials for Minimizing Gingival Defects"
- Lecturer, Nobel Biocare "All-on-4" Teeth-In-A-Day treatment and hands-on techniques
Angela Littlefield, Registered Dental Hygienist
Angela truly loves being a dental hygienist. She takes pride in getting to know her patients on an individual level to provide the highest quality dental care. Angela is a graduate from the University of New Haven. She is a member of the Fairfield County Dental hygiene Study Club and loves to keep up with latest techniques and technology. She has completed courses including, Local Anesthesia for Dental Hygiene in the State of Connecticut. She enjoys traveling, pilates, spending time by the beach, and trying new restaurants with friends and family.
Mindy Anastasio, Certified Dental Assistant
Mindy has been a certified dental assistant for over 20 years. She loves being part of the team and enjoys making patients feel welcome and comfortable in the practice. In her spare time, Mindy loves spending time with her two children and husband, going to concerts, and camping.
Alexis Liguori, Dental Assistant
Alexis has recently joined the practice with a passion for dental hygiene. She is currently enrolled in classes and is looking to enter a hygiene program in the fall. Alexis will assist patients clinically and provide patient care coordination.